This event is dedicated to the Key Enabling Technologies in the new Framework Programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon Europe” and will target upcoming calls.
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production (cluster 4, destination 1)
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry (cluster 4, destination 2)
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition (cluster 5, destination 2)
The objectives of the brokerage event are to present the 2021-2022 topics of the European Union’s Work Programme 2021-2022 of “Horizon Europe” and to prepare future co-operations between participants. The corresponding calls for proposals can be found on the Participant Portal of the EU Commission and will be published soon.
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies / SMEs, universities and research organisations in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future co-operations and European projects including call topics for 2021-2022. Brokerage activity support will be offered by representatives of National Contact Points and the members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Please note that due to the current Covid-19 pandemic the brokerage event will be held entirely online. In contrast to the in-person meetings, you will be able to schedule additional meetings after the main brokerage day on May, 11th 2021. Further information will be provided soon.
Participate to …
- … facilitate the setup of project consortia
- … present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- … initiate cross-border contacts
Active participation in the workshops and B2B meetings is expected.
Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.
Plus d’informations et inscription